FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Laurie's "Wood" Challenge Winners!

Oh how I loved looking at all of the lovely wood inspired creations!!  Thanks so much for playing along with  my challenge!  :-)

It wasn't easy, but we chose some winners!  Normally, we are only supposed to pick three...but I just couldn't do it!  I had to choose four!  (Shhh, don't tell Lee, Sean, or Cat...ok??)  :-)


 

Isn't this card by   Verna Angerhofer  just fabulous?  I love her coloring...and of course that wood background!

 

This card by  Janeenk  really caught my eye.  I love the soft,dainty colors.  And that subtle woodgrain in the background is just lovely!



Donna Phelan created this beauty and I just adore it!  The lovely sketch, wonderful details, and fun wooden hearts make for one gorgeous card!

 

How about this stunner from Sue V?  I love how she framed those wooden trees...and just look at all of that yummy texture!


For the prize of three packages of wooden embellishments and woodgrain cardstock, I chose randomly from the above talented ladies.  Congratulations to  Sue V!!  Please email me (Laurie) at JustGiveMeStamps@Yahoo.com so that I can get your mailing info!

Watch for our Pinterest Board to be updated!!  And for all of our challenge participants...you never know when one of the Mod Squad might pin ANY of the challenge cards to our Pinterest Board just cuz we love it!!!  So keep looking!!!  And the next challenge will be up tomorrow morning!!!  We are so excited with the wonderful participation and can't wait to see what you create with the next challenge!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, ladies - your projects are just awesome! This was definitely a fun challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whahoo! Thanks for the shoutout! Congratulations to Sue! Next Challenge Please--we have a snow day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations everyone! These are so awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much x2! This challenge was so much fun to play in. And congrats to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sue and to the other wonderful artists. I am thrilled to be included with your choices and to be pinned. I look forward to all the challenges each week too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats everyone!!! I LOVE Janeen's card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, everyone. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners, all of these cards are fabulous.. :)

    ReplyDelete