FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sometimes I Wish I Lived In A Snowglobe!

I LOVE this song...and have been known to sing it in the summer too....take a listen...




OH I could sooo live there!!!  Well....most of you know I ADORE my snow!!  Good thing I live on a mountain!  ;)  So this week's challenge is to use snow on your card/project.  You can use a snowy image, liquid applique, flower soft, stickles.....I'm sure you can come up with lots more ideas!  You can even make a Snowglobe Card....I used this tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers - Snowglobe Card.


I used the Gina K Designs set Wishing You Joy and the Pure Luxury cardstock White and Innocent Pink.  The Gina K White Ink stamped beautifully on the acetate!  And of course some Flower Soft and Stickles for snow!


Here are the details for playing along:
  • Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
  • You may use any vendors/products.
  • The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
  • All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
  • Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
  • The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.
  • Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.
  • Please link up your challenge entry using the linky at the end of the post and make sure you include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description. 

I can't WAIT to see a gallery full of snowy beauty!!!  And the prize this week is a $20 gift card to Michael's!!  (if you don't have a Michael's near you and you win I will arrange a prize in equal value).  Now get your winter craft on!!!!  And just TRY not singing that song all day!  Ha!

~ Your Mod Squad ~

7 comments:

  1. I love that song...and sure gets one in the mood for snow and the winter holidays. Don't have a Michael's near me, but might still join in on the fun! Let it snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee a week ago I could have used real snow on my card. Now I'll be singing the song as I'm stamping snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't live around snow, but I'm sure I can find something creative to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love that song too!!!! We view it often and chuckle!!! Fun challenge! Fun snow globe card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun song! First time hearing it! Nice challenge - sure appropriate for this tie of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee,
    Great challenge and your sample is beautiful. Thanks for the link to the project. I love the way mine turned out, I can see using this same project for a gumball machine.

    ReplyDelete