FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to the Mod Squad Challenge Blog!



The Mod Squad Challenge Blog is a weekly challenge blog with a new challenge every Wednesday! There are no requirements to play along or to be chosen as a winner when there is a prize. 

The first week of each month there will be a $50 gift certificate to Gina K. Designs. These challenges are not the same as the challenges on Stamp TV although the host/hostesses are active on Stamp TV. You may use any vendors and products to participate and have a chance to win in these blog challenges. 

Other prizes will be offered from time to time and winners will be chosen by the Challenge Host/Hostess. Winners plus other favorites from each challenge will also be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board!! 

We hope you enjoy and play along with us each week!

Thanks!

The Mod Squad

30 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I'm first to comment! I am excited for this! this is the year I step out of my comfort zone and flex my creative muscles! I am look forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! Thanks for letting us know about this Sean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the actual challenge? Has it started? I would like to participate. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering the same thing.

      Delete
    2. Hi, ladies! The post above says a new challenge will be posted each Wednesday. Just a few more days!

      Delete
    3. Lynn and Marianne...the new challenges will always be posted on Wednesday. So make sure to check back this coming Wednesday for our very first challenge! :-)

      Delete
  5. Tis looks like fun! Yay for you! Yay for us. Yay for GinaK for sponsoring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking for a new challenge to get my but making some new cards.I will be on board for sure.I look forward to seeing what you have for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always looking for a great challenge! Can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well HAPPY New Year! ;) Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like fun! And I love the name... reminds me of Pete, Julie and Linc, straight out of the 60s! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AM ALSO IF I CAN REMEMBER MY PASSWORD..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome news. I am looking forward to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea. Nice that we can use any products but Gina's would be a first pick but it isn't always possible.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi This sounds great, and so nice that we can use any products, they are not so easy to come by in Cape Town, so thank you very much.
    Looking forwards to wednesday.
    I hope you have a fantastic day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a good idea! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! Too funny though I was toying with starting a challenge blog this year as well! Perhaps I'll just play along with you guys instead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A new challenge sounds fun ... I'll be there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope o get out of my comfort zone and try some new to me things.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fun. I will like to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to play on this snowbound day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So glad I found this, thanks Sean for posting on facebook!

    ReplyDelete