FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cat's Go For The Gold! Winners!!

WOW!! Did y'all ever rack up the gold in this challenge! LOL! What awesome creations this week! Every single one of you deserve a gold medal! :D It is always so very hard to choose winners when you have so much talent involved! Glad we all put our heads together for the winners, lol! Ok here are the winners for my challenge this week:


This card of Carol's is so very classic and elegant with the gold embossing on the white! The flower in all of its layers is so beautiful, I can almost smell it! Well done Carol!


WOWZA! This card of Leslie's is so eye catching! She used the DTP (direct to paper) technique with some stamp pads and then gold embossing on top of that...gonna have to try this myself! Well done Leslie!


And this card of Judy Woodland's...she used bleach to stamp with and got this awesome creation out of it! And Black and Gold combo is a win/win in my book!! Well Done Judy!!


And now this one of Pam Giudici's...So very soft in its tones and with just the hints of gold makes this an all around perfect combination!! Well done Pam!!

Thanks so much to each and everyone of you for playing along this past week! YOU are what makes this fun! Be sure to watch our Pinterest Board too, you might just be pinned! See y'all here tomorrow for a brand spanking new challenge!!

Hugs
Cat
(and fellow Mod Squad-ers -- Lee, Sean and Laurie)

6 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Thanks so much for choosing my Thinking of You card as a winner! I'm so honored! Congrats to Carol, Judy and Pam as well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see my card among those in the spotlight! Thanks for making my day :) Congrats everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of you winners. All of these cards are fantastic. Carol's card is so very elegant with the white and gold, and that stacked flower-Wow. I love the DTP that Leslie used on her card, it is nice and colorful. Judy's card is awesome with that gorgeous feather. Pam's card is beautiful with the soft colors and gold… Very Beautifully Done Ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, thanks for picking my card again this week. I am so honored - it's so good for the ego to get affirmation from one's peers. And congrats to my fellow winners too! Carol, your card is so elegant and gorgeous! Leslie, I love that color block technique with the gold, and I want to try that. And Pam. your card is just stunning with the soft colors and beautifully colored butterfly. Thanks again guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ladies. Great card ideas. Love the white with gold flowers!!

    ReplyDelete