FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Go for the Gold!



Hey Y'all! Cat here with a challenge for you this week! Are you ready? I'm sure y'all are! :D


Have you been watching the Olympics lately? I have and I think it sooo neat how so many countries can come together, get along, and compete for the gold/silver/bronze medals! So with the Olympics in the air around here, I have come up with this challenge....Go For The Gold! (or Silver, Bronze and even Copper!) You choose which color of metal you want to use on your card! Extra brownie points if you 'Go For The Gold!'!! Here is my card for this challenge, I used this for the Gina K Designs'blog hop today also...Here it is:


I did ALOT of gold embossing on this card! AND used gold thread and gold cardstock! I did indeed 'Go for the Gold!' The sentiment made me think of Mardi Gras, so I used the official colors of Mardi Gras for my card, puple, green, and gold. I did fussy cutting on the instruments (although, I have a Silhouette that I'm hoping I can get to do that for me in the future! LOL Yay!) I used the new stamp set bye Rupa Shedve called, Just A Note.


Ok, now all the fine print/rules! Don't forget to take a peek at them!  ;)


*Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

*You may use any vendors/products.

*The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.

*Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.

*The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.

*Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.

*Please link up your challenge entry using the linky at the end of the post and make sure you include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description.


Ok, your turn now! Cant wait to see what you create! Thanks in advance for playing along in our challenges, its what makes it FUN!

~~Cat



3 comments:

  1. Such a timely challenge and a beautiful card! I think I would have to call it World Class....the Olympics & Mardi Gras! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that I think your card is beautiful Cat! I got right on this challenge too. Just in case my computer goes down, at least I got one entry in. Just happened I had the background done yesterday so it was easy to finish up my design. I wanted to post it to Facebook, but for the life of me can't figure out how to do it. So guess it won't be put there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards in the gallery… I so missed this challenge, ooops. Well, I'll be ready for tomorrows challenge… Can't wait to see what beautiful cards are picked this week. :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete