FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Laurie's Spring Challenge Winners...

Oh, what flowery goodness!  You all filled the page with some seriously beautiful cards!!  :-)

Here are this week's winners (although, I think you all were amazing!!)...


 

When I first saw Barbara Campbell's card, I was immediately transported to a much warmer place!  The blue and white gingham really set off the lovely apples and flowers!


 Just look at all this vintage floral goodness from Tracey M!  So many gorgeous details and wonderful texture!  Wow!





This beauty from Tricia T is so lovely!  I adore the soft background and those large, beautiful flowers!




This flower (created by Judy Woodland) is colored so beautifully it looks like I can reach out and touch it!  So lovely!


Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!  Watch our Pinterest board to be updated...you never know, it might be your card that gets pinned there!  :-)  

Hugs,
Laurie

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning my card! I'm looking forward to the next challenge!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, ladies! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all you ladies… These are fabulous cards. Love them all.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards all, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, beautiful job with the lotus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card and Congrats to all the other ladies ... beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete