Ready for another Mod Squad Challenge? Laurie here, and I'm excited to bring you this week's challenge!
As I was thinking about the challenge, I was staring outside my dining room window. What I saw was solid snow and ice. And wind. And drifts. I truly am grateful for the moisture, but it starts to get hard this time of year when it's too cold and miserable to go outside. A little cabin fever, if you will. I then started to imagine what the hills and fields would look like covered in wild flowers (as they are every late Spring). The challenge that I came up with was just a natural progression of this line of thought!
My challenge to you is an easy one! Create a card or other project that features a flower (or flowers)! Super easy!
Here's what I came up with...
Since I love flowers so much, I have a lot of flower stamps! The hardest part of this for me, was choosing which flower to use! :-)
I ended up choosing a flower from the Bold Blooms set. The sentiment is from the Stamper's Favorites set (both sets are from Gina K Designs).
- Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
- You may use any vendors/products.
- The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
- All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
- Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
- The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Tuesday morning Central Time so we have time to choose and post winners.
- Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time and the Winner post will go up sometime Tuesday.
- Please link up your challenge entry using the linky at the end of the post and make sure you include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description.
I can't wait to see all of your flower filled creations!!