FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cut It Out!

Leslie here, and I'm thrilled to be your Mod Squad Challenge Blog hostess this week! My theme is "Cut It Out!" and I challenge you to create a project with HAND-CUT embellishments... can be one, five or 50, but they all have to be hand-cut! No die cuts allowed this time! ;)


I used the awesome GKD Lots of Washi stamp set for my CAS anniversary card. I used shades of pink and red ink, lining up the washi strips, then hand-cut a large heart. I inked the edges and adhered it to medium pink cardstock layered on dark pink cardstock. I applied a white eyelet on each side of the heart and ran some baker's twine through each side and tied it in a bow. I stamped the sentiment (from the GKD Always and Forever stamp set) in the lower left corner, then adhered the entire unit to the card base. I finished the front with four assorted red and pink buttons from my stash.

I'm offering a prize of three Gina K Designs stamp set duos to the winner of this challenge - My Most Favorite Duo, Flower Border Duo and Don't Lose Hope Duo! How awesome is that?! ;)



Here are the guidelines for playing along:
  • Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
  • You may use any vendor/products.
  • The host/hostess will choose three winners.
  • All three cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link in the right column) and when there is a craft prize, the host/hostess will choose one of the three winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesday before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have one week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
  • Our challenges may be combined with up to four other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and pinning, you can enter a total of five challenges. We rely on the honor system, so please be honest.
  • The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.
  • Winners will be chosen from those entries submitted in time.
  • Please link up your challenge entry using the InLinkz tool at the end of the post and make sure you include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description.

I hope you can join us for this fun challenge! I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,
Leslie


2 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge Leslie!! And I LOVE your card!!! The colors you used are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card - great washi tapes :-) Thank you very much for this Challenge :-)

    IKE x

    ReplyDelete