FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Leslie's "Cut It Out!" Challenge Winners

Good morning, crafty friends! Thanks so much to everyone who played in my "Cut It Out!" challenge! You proved that scissors can reign over the die cutting machines after all! Absolutely wonderful creations, every one of them!

As far as I'm concerned, every project entered in this challenge is a winner! But the rules state there can only be three winners and then one of those winners gets the craft prize, so here goes...

with Teeny Tiny Card

with Lunch 

with Unforgettable Violets
Olga, you are the winner of the three Gina K Designs stamp set duos!
Please use the Contact Form on the right sidebar of  my blog Love To Scrap! to message me with your snail mail addy and I'll get those stamp set duos right out to you!


Thanks again to everyone who played! Be sure to watch the Mod Squad Challenge Blog's Pinterest Board for the winning entries and others that have been pinned!

And a huge thanks to the Mod Squad Admins for inviting me to host a challenge! This has been great fun!

Hugs,
Leslie


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ladies. All the cards are fabulous…. :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you Leslie! I took a two year break from making cards and I'm just getting back in the swing. Feels really good to be recognized. Thanks to the DT's too!
    Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies!!! Beautiful cards!!! Watch for the Pinterest Board as we update it to show your lovely creations!! And thank you so much to Leslie for hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all! What wonderful entries again...such awesome talent ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners, but I agree that all the entries were really great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners. Wonderful card creations. I hope soon I can get back to doing these fun challenges too. But sometimes life gets in the way, and such is the case for the next couple weeks unless I find a spare hour or so. But I did look at all the entries but sorry I could not comment on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner and the great card makers.

    ReplyDelete