FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mod Squad - ColorfuLEE Yours!!

From Millan.NetFrom Millan.NetFrom Millan.Net

Time for another Mod Squad Challenge.......and it's a color challenge!!! 



Yep, that's me....colorfuLEE..... and your color challenge is Reds and Browns!!!  I was so excited to use my new Gina K Stamp TV Kit......Shabby Spring!!!  I used some of my favorite Gina K Pure Luxury Warm Cocoa and Cherry Red and some pretty patterned paper that I can't remember now but I'll look up and post later!  Some gingham ribbon which I seriously love, Kaisercraft Rhinestones and an embossing folder.  Some twine and an adorable little ladybug button finish it off.  

http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2069&categoryId=16


So.....I think I'll offer a $25 Gift Card to Michael's to one winner!!!  So get your crafty on and show me what you can do in shades of Reds and Browns!!!

  • Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
  • You may use any vendors/products.
  • The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
  • All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
  • Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
  • The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Tuesday morning Central Time so we have time to choose and post winners.
  • Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time and the Winner post will go up sometime Tuesday.
  • Please link up your challenge entry using the linky at the end of the post and make sure you include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description. 

~ Lee ~



9 comments:

  1. So Pretty! Finally was able to get my new Kit inky too! Simple Pleasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Pretty color combo! I love the flower image with its fun flow of movement! I hope to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge - love that color combo. Can't wait to make something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Lee and what a great color pallet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the color theme for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee, I added a link to a card for the challenge. The linky says it exists, but it is not there. Here is a link to my blog post. http://lakesidestamping.blogspot.com/2014/03/mod-squad-challenge-colorfulee-yours.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card for the inspiration piece. I love how brown and red look together. Great color challenge. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I see it finally showed up! Sorry for the other comment.

    ReplyDelete