Donna here hosting the Mod Squad Challenge this week. So happy to be here, thank you Cat, Laurie, Lee, and Sean.
Today's Challenge is all about tags. Just add a tag to your card or project. I love a tag on a card. A little tag, a large tag, it doesn't matter, they just make me happy! :)
Beaded Cupcake Tag
I have used the sentiment from Simple Numbers, by Gina K Designs. I cut a large tag out using my Cameo and covered it in Bo Bunny Designer Paper, added a couple of eyelets and that pretty pink and white gingham ribbon. Fussy cutting a cupcake 'tin' shape out of chipboard topped with more DP, I ran it through my corrugator. Now for the fun part. Using a piece of scrap chipboard I started gluing down random craft beads, in pinks and white. Once I got the 'frosting' shape I was looking for I covered the beads in glitter to add a little sparkle and shine, and then topped my cupcake 'tin' with this delicious confection. When dried I adhered it to my tag, tied some Baker's Twine on, then using Scor Tape I placed the entire tag on my card front. I also colored some adhesive pearls with Copic Markers. Stamped my sentiment on a piece of Pure Luxury card stock, cut as a banner flag. Card base is Pure Luxury Dark Chocolate. Whala. A yummy little birthday card.
Now as a PRIZE for entering my Challenge, I have 3......three......yes, I said THREE packs of fantastic Gina K Designs Designer Papers, Berries & Vines, Spring Parade, and Wisteria Lane.
One LUCKY winner will receive ALL three!
Here are the details for playing along:
- Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
- You may use any vendors/products.
- The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
- All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
- Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
- The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.
- Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.
- Please link up your challenge entry using the linky at the end of the post and make sure you include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description.
Hope you find the time to join in on all of the fun, looking forward to seeing your creations!
Thanks so much for playing along!