FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ColorfuLEE Yours Challenge Winners!!!!

From Millan.Net

Now THAT is such a gorgeous gallery of browns and reds.....truly beautiful!!!  I'm sorry I've had a crazy week but I will finish commenting on all of the entries and truly enjoyed each one of you!!!  We're so happy to have you playing along with us!!!!

Now....here are the winners....you know it's always difficult to pick just 3!!!  But here they are...


Shoregirl's Creations......


Sue V............


And Heidi Stamps................


Heidi.....you are the WINNER OF THE $25 Michael's Gift Card!!!!!  

Please contact me at grizzlys4@yahoo.com with your snail mail addy so I can get that sent out your way!!!!!  

Congratulations to our winners!!!!!  Watch for the Pinterest Board to be updated soon with these winners and other inspirational beauties from our challenges!!!  And stay tuned for the next challenge!!!


~ Lee ~

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cads, ladies! Congratulations on your win, Heid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my card -- I had so much fun playing along with this challenge and viewing all the other lovely cards linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are wonderful.. Congrats Ladies, and Heidi, enjoy your prize… :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I have not been able to be online this week due to a family emergency, but what a surprise to have won. I will email you soon with my address. I do love the other entries featured here too. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete