With Springtime finally well under way........I start thinking about bright, cheery ginghams!! You just have to smile when you see gingham....well I do!!!
Here's a picture for some gingham inspiration....and come to think of it maybe I'll do some redecorating in my home now too! LOL
I used some beautiful spring flowers from Melanie Muenchinger's set Stately Flowers 8. And of course since I do sooo adore matchy-matchy.....I used the Gina K Wild Dandelion cardstock and gingham ribbon!!! Some fabulous Spellbinders and Provocraft for dies and embossing....and of course a touch of embellies and bling with GKD button and Kaisercraft Pearls. I used Copics Y19, Y13, Y04, Y02, Y000 for the flowers and off the top of my head I believe YG97, YG63, YG00 for the leaves.
To Play Along:
- Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
- You may use any vendors/products.
- The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
- All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
- Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
- The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.
- Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.
Now for a prize.........let's see.......what SHALL I do???? Hmmm.....How about this....for my winner the prize is a $20 gift certificate to your favorite online craft store!!!! (of course they have to offer gift certificates for me to do that...so keep that in mind!) But now you have the choice of your prize....so show me what you can do!!!!
Gina K products used:
~ Lee - Have A Creative Day! ~