FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Color Challenge

 

Hi friends!  Laurie here, and I'm so excited to be bringing you this week's challenge!  

Personally, I love to have a lot of choices when it comes to challenges!  I'm definitely the kind of stamper that wants to use what is not allowed!  LOL!  If it's a supply challenge, my rebellious mind immediately gravitates to all the items that are not a part of the challenge!  LOL!  So, in keeping with my love for choices, here is this week's challenge...



Choose three of the above colors.  You can always incorporate more of the above colors, but please use at least three of them.  :-)


Here's what I created...


 I chose to use four of the colors to create my CAS birthday card!  I used the Folk Filigree stamp set to create my own background and Poster Board Sentiments sets for the focal image.
  I added a strip of sparkly silver glitter paper for a little added bling.  :-)



Here are the details for playing along:
  • Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
  • You may use any vendors/products.
  • The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
  • All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
  • Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
  • The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.
  • Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.
Please link up your challenge entry using the linky at the end of the post and make sure you include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description. 



The winner will receive 5 rolls of brand new, Spring colored Washi Tape!  (Picture coming soon)

I'm excited to see what you all will create!

Hugs,
Laurie







3 comments:

  1. Pretty colors and patterns on your card, Laurie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours - thank you for this Challenge :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Laurie, with lots of dimension! Great spring color challenge! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete