FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Winners!! Let's DIY Challenge winners!

Boy! I know you have heard us say this before, but y'all TRULY make this so very hard to decide on winners!! And we dont just say it, we do seriously mean it! I apologize too for not getting to comment on all of the entries...crazy weather (tornadoes and such) here in Texas this week and my cable and bad weather dont get along, lol. Ok, without further ado...Here are the winners for my 'Let's DIY!' challenge:


Gerry/Vegas Gems!
We just love that sky that Gerry created and the fun little bunny garden! Too stinking cute!!

Leslie Turner!
Look at this gorgeous background for those florals! It reminds me of a stained glass window! Gorgeous!

Barbara Campbell!
Look at those gorgeous watercolor flowers for thie background! What a stunner!

AND Congrats to Barbara Campbell!! You are the winner of the $50.00 Gift Certificate from Gina K Designs! Please contact Lee via her email grizzlys4@yahoo.com and put in the subject line 'Mod Squad Let's DIY Winner!' and she will get back with you with all the info you will need to use your gift certificate! Again Congrats!!!

Thanks again to all of you for playing along this week! I totally enjoyed seeing all of your creations and now I have all kinds of ideas I want to try too! :D Have a wonderfully creative week and dont forgot to stop back by tomorrow for our new challenge!! I do believe it our Seany hosting it! Cant wait!

~~Cat
-just One of the Mod Squad Challenge Hostess

4 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Thanks so much for choosing my CAS "So very sorry" card as one of your winners! Congrats to Gerry also, and to Barbara for the big win! Great job, ladies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners! Awesome entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! There were so many to pick from, I am sure it was a very hard job! But I am so appreciative of the win. Love Gina K. Thanks again, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowz!!!! These are superb!!! No wonder you have a hard time picking a winner :) Congratulations everyone!!!! Hope your weather is better now Cat!

    ReplyDelete