FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Gettin' Sketchy

Hello there Stampers,
Nancy here and I am thrilled to be Guest hosting this week here at Mod Squad!
I have been waiting so very patiently for this day to come! Well sort of patient. LOL

Earlier last month when I found out that I would be Hosting,
 I knew right away that I wanted to do a Sketch Challenge.

Who doesn't love starting their card with the hard part 
already done for you?  I sure do!

  So, here is the Sketch Graphic we will be using this week!
I tried to keep it rather basic and not to daunting! 


Feel free to change the shapes of the squares and use any shape
of your choice.  Just make sure that the sketch is still recognizable.

For my card as you will see below,  I decided it would be fun to cut out the 
square panels to add some interest.  That is NOT a requirement in my challenge,
I want you to get loose and just have fun with it!

Here is my card:


Card Details:
Base Cardstock: Gina K
Stamps: Gina K- A Little Something
Sentiment: Gina K- Fleur di lis
Water Colored pencils
Acc: Pop dots
Tools: Fiskars Cutter-Victorian Blade, Square Scallop Nesties

Above I have linked up both stamp sets for you!

Now for the fine print:
To Play Along:

Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
You may use any vendors/products.
The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. 
Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. 
Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday nigh
t,
 so we have time to choose and post winners.
Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.

Please link up your challenge entry using the linky at the end of the post and make sure you include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description. 

And Here's the Prize:

I would love to send the winner an envelope bursting with 
Designer Paper!  If I don't unload some of it soon,
I may become buried alive! LOL

Now, please won't you join me?
Can't wait to see what you do with my sketch!
                                                                                                                                         
  Nancy
Guest Hostess 















9 comments:

  1. Pretty card Nancy. Great sketch too. Will have to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch Nancy, and your card is awesome. Love the cut-out squares - great idea. I hope I can find the time to play. I really wanna do that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Nancy. I will defiantly get to work on this one. Great challenge…. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sketches. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice, your card is super cute. The sketch is lovely too. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Wonderful sketch too! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sketch and your card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun sketch Nancy, and your card is beautiful! I love the little window squares, borders, and especially the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute challenge this week! Lee, don't worry about my prize from earlier, it's all cool. hugs, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete