FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Judy's Triple Fun Winner!!

Oh my gee, what a LOT of creative card makers out there!!! Hope you had fun making triple stamping works of art!!! Everyone did an AWESOME job!! I was amazed at all the different ideas you all came up with. It's so hard to pick a winner - but do it I must. 

First though, here's some of the cards I really liked:


This beautiful card by Lisa (lovinpaper) has so many great colors, and I loved that she used the stamping off technique.

The thing I liked about Barb Campbell's card was that she used a black background and stamped and heat embossed the image - very striking.


Kathy Krug made this stunning card. I love that she went outside the box and used a background stamp for the triple stamp technique.

And Sylvia Rivera used beautiful soft colors to do some distress sponging along with the stamped image. Her use of a white Sakura pen really made those flowers pop.

And the WINNER is: Kathy Krug!!!
 I thought she used a lot of ingenuity and creativity. And I love how she popped those little flowers up on the vines. Well done, Kathy! Send me your address through my e-mail - judywoodland@yahoo.com - and I'll get your goodie box off to you.

Thanks so much for playing along with me this week. Hope you had some fun. This is a great technique, and my wish is that you will use it again to make other wonderful creations.

Make sure to watch our Pinterest Board for the winners and other entries from our challenges. One of your cards may end up there! 

 The new challenge will be up tomorrow. Thanks again.
  ~~~Judy - Guest Host for the Mod Squad Challenge Blog



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge. I am glad you liked my card. I like all of the cards posted and really like Kathy's card. Congratulations Kathy!

    ReplyDelete