FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

One Card Wonder challenge Winner!!

Hey y'all!!! What gorgeous cards you created for this challenge...and I do agree with lots of you that said a one layer card is harder than one with like 5!! LOL! But they are fun to do, trying to do eye catching stuffs since its only ONE layer to look at is truly challenging, but well worth the end results, IMO!

Ok, here are a few that caught my eye:


Katlyn's card just jumped out at me! I LOVE that doodled frame around it, and the little sequins are a perfect touch!!


Verna'scard on the kraft cardstock, her coloring and the splattering of the ink just totally rocks!


And last but not the least...the WINNER of this challenge, Heidi! LOVE how she created the bg for those flowers by using an acrylic block with ink on it! Tis Gorgeous!!!

Congrats to you Heidi!! I will need your snail mail address to send you the prize package out to you! You can email me at ctidwell@allegiance.tv.
Cant wait to see what you make with THOSE goodies too!! :D

Thanks again to all of you that played along! We will have a new challenge up tomorrow!!

~~Cat, one of your Mod Squad Challenge Hostesses

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card and congratulations to Heidi and Katlyn too. Both made such beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I am excited and flattered. I visited each entry for this challenge and they were all great - a nice way to get more ideas for one layer cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo!!! All wonderful cards!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, ladies! Gorgeous creations! :)

    ReplyDelete