FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sketch Winner!!!

Hi Nancy here and it's time for me to announce the winners of my
Sketch Challenge from last week.  Sorry I am late, I was at work and 
just walked in the door!  I should have done this last night but the
Holiday weekend through me off and I forgot it was Monday!
No excuse...But it's the truth! LOL

If I could select each one of you I would...you all out did yourself.
I think my sketch was a huge success!

 What I have done is narrow it down to the top 3 with one overall winner
of my prize pack of Designer Paper.

Here are my top 3 in no particular order....


Love the paper, the scene, and those stinkin cute wiggly eyes!


Love all the different patterns of Washi Tape she used...and it works!


Her coloring and elegance really caught my eye!


The top winner is...........

VICTORIA
Kept going back to those stars and thought it was so uniquely done!

Please contact me at wer4art@aol.com and I will get your prize to you!

Again, Thanks to all the wonderful participants 
and Mod Squad Team for making me feel so 
welcomed as a Guest Hostess! 
 I would love to do it again if you ever need
 anyone, just let me know!

Take care,
Nancy


8 comments:

  1. This was a fun challenge. I like the three you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners - each one was a work of art. And congrats to Victoria on winning the wonderful paper. Enjoy your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic winning entries! I like them all. Thanks for the fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you all. All three of these were fabulous. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies....wonderful card designs from all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm stunned! It was an easy card, and done "old" school. Thank you very much! I'll send my address. Cheers & hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the favorites. I really appreciate it. Thanks for everyone's support and kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for picking mine to be in the top 3. Congrats to Victoria & Gracie....beautiful cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete