FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Charmed I'm sure!!

Hey y'all!!

Welcoem to another Mod Squad challenge for you! I about forgot that I had today's...Lee gave me a gentle poke to remind me! :D

Sooo, can you guess what the challenge will be by the title? No? Well, its easy really! You will need to add a charm onto the card, anywhere is fine and any kind! By any type I mean that you can make one and tie it with string or ribbion to the card, just make sure we can 'see' it! You can even take a tag and 'hang' from the ribbon, thats a charm in my book too! I'm sure yall will be totally charming (pun intended! ha! )!!:

Here is my example in which used Melanie Muenchinger's new set that will be avaliable this Thursday during our release party at StampTV, it's called Fabulous Frames:


This is a very simple creation. I only colored the flowers leaves really, the rest of the flower is all sparkly because its colored with the Wink of Stella glitter pen...LOVE that pen!

Ok ,here are the rules:

-Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

-You may use any vendors/products.

-The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.

-All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.

-Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.

-The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.

-Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.






1 comment:

  1. Hello Mod Squad, is there an actual time on Mondays when you close the Challenge? Glad I looked before I crafted. :( I hope to make the next one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete