FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

In the Ocean or On the Sea Winners!!!

Wonderful creations… I loved them all. I really appreciate all that joined in this week for my Challenge!!!  You all made if difficult to decide.

I tried to pick 18 cards for the win, but they wouldn't let me… Kicking and screaming but still No… Only 3, with one to win the package.

 So for the Three that I picked…. 
In no particular order :


       

This CAS is by : Stamp It Up 
I really love the CAS of this card.  I like the refreshing feel of this card. What a great knot on this card also. 



Next is a card that keep catching my eye. I know it was the combo of the two wonderful colors.
But, That  Octopus is adorable.
This card is by: Erika


                                                     


This Weeks Winner of the prize is Barbara Campbell with this Great Fish card.
I love those fish and the colors, and the water color effect on the fish.
***Congrats to Barbara*** 



*****Also…. Shhhh*****
I wanted to add this one as a Honorable Mention:
This beautiful scene is by Sharyn Polesel. I love this. 
Sharyn Has Just Been picked as a Guest Designer at StampTv for this month.
I am so excited for her. 



 I'm not sure why, but the pictures seem blurry when I make them any larger.
Barbara, Please message me at StampTv with your snail mail so I can send out your package, and again ***Congrats***

Thank You everyone that joined in this last week I really appreciate it. Stay tuned for Tomorrow's Challenge…
Have a Wonderful Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats to all the winners! Sharyn, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Patti, for the kind words and to Karen for picking my card as an Honorable Mention. Congrats to Stamp It Up, Erika and Barbara.....beautiful cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card to be in the top 3 - I'm thrilled! I'm working on more cards with purple in them. Congrats to Sharyn and Barbara too!

    ReplyDelete