This is a very special week for me.....hubby and I just celebrated our 25th Anniversary yesterday!!!! And he does still hang the moon and stars for me!!! Yep....I know what you're thinking...."she looks WAY too young to be celebrating a 25th wedding anniversary!" And of course you're right....I think I was 2 when I got married!!! LOL Ok, ok....but seriously....we had a wonderful anniversary trip and then a lovely night out! =)
This week's challenge is to make an Anniversary card or project!!! That's it...you can use any colors...themes....styles...etc. Just as long as it's an anniversary card!! So then you'll either have a card ready for an upcoming anniversary or for next year if you just missed sending one out! LOL Yeah....I tend to do that so I'm well versed in having cards for the following year....although those don't always get sent out either! Ha!
Well OF COURSE mine is pink...it IS my anniversary after all....and my favorite color is pink!! ;) I used the new Gina K Stamp TV Kit Here Comes The Sun. I do love the Gina K Pure Luxury innocent pink and kraft together....and of course lots of details and layers! Bling...oh can't for get the bling! And ribbon, twine and flowers.....oh my!!! Yep....got this little baby loaded up! LOL
Now go get inky and crafty and show your anniversary love!!!!
Now the challenge deets:
- Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
- You may use any vendors/products.
- The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
- All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
- Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
- The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.
- Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.
Please link up your challenge entry using the linky at the end of the post and the specific link or post with your card and if you can include the link to this challenge somewhere in your card description.
And it's the first challenge of the month here....you know what that means!!!! Yep....it's the $50 Gina K Designs Gift Certificate prize!!!! So make sure to play along!!!
~ Have A Creative Day! ~