FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Fruitful Summer! - Winners!

Good Day!    I want to Thank everyone that played this week in the challenge.
 All of your fruits looked so good and sweet. 
This is and always will be the hardest part. I love all the cards, so they are all winners.
Ok, The top three this week are:

Sunday Stamper:
With this wonderful pear. I love the embossing and the textures.
 Great Card.



Next is:
Paper, Scissors, Sew!
Wonderful cherries, and I love the pp and texture background.


Next is:
Olga Moore!
I love the coloring on these sweet juicy looking strawberries.
Wonderful card!

Thank You all so much for joining in this last week. I really enjoyed looks at all you creations.
You all are a great inspiration..
Have a great week and check back tomorrow for a all new fun challenge.  :)
Happy Stamping!!!

Thanks Again… Karen






1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled to know that my card was one of the Top 3 winners in last week's challenge! Thank you! And CONGRATS to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete