FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Fruitful Summer!!!

Hello Everyone !!! 
It's me Karen this week. 
I'm sitting in my crafty area looking out at my big fig tree, 
I can see the birds like my figs as much as I do!
So I got to thinking about all the wonderful fruit that is ripe 
and oh so good. 
So this is my Challenge, 
***Fruit, With a Twist***
You must use Kraft, Black & White in your card. 
It can be Card Stock, Ribbon, embellishments or Ink.
You can use other colors as well,
 but those 3 must be on there, along with the fruit.
*Kraft *Black *White

This is the card I made:
   
This is made with the stamp set " Better With Age" by Gina K Designs.
I also used Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Card Stock in 
Kraft, Vibrant Violet, Black Onyx & White layering weight.
I used a Spellbinders die, Momentos Black ink, colored the
 grapes with Spectrum Noir Pencils. I also used Kraft ink for around the grapes, 
& pearls from Gina K Designs  

 Ok, so I can't wait to see all the yummy fruit, 
on all your fabulous cards!

Thanks for stoping by, and all the small print is below.
Have a great day!!!

Ok, here are the rules:

-Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

-You may use any vendors/products.

-The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.

-All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.

-Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.

-The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.

-Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.






5 comments:

  1. OOoooo love this challenge!! Your creation is a stunner Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card....love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge - and your card is exquisite. Wonderful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Karen, your card is just magnificent!! Those grapes look ripe for plucking right off the vine with your amazing coloring! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this challenge, Karen! Do you know, that of the many stamps I own, I have zero stamps with fruit? Who knew? Great job everyone!!! Love the fruity twist on each one!

    ReplyDelete