FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Charmed I'm Sure Winners!!

Thanks to all of you that played along! I know its a very busy time during the summer months, kiddos keeping ya busy!! But still loved seeing the entries we did get! All of the creaions were so awesome, very creative with the design snd using a little charm!! Ok here are our favs for the week!:

Theresa Made this awesome one....love her 'thumping' on this!



Barbara made us this:


I totally love the layers, the vellum embossed and colored is rocking!

And then this one....this is #1 pick this week! Way to go Graciellie!!


with this knock out creation!



Ladies, you were all awesome! And very inspiring to me, truly you are!! I get in a slump and just can come here to look at the sites!! :D Be sure and come on back by tomorrow!! A little birdie told me it was a great prize day! :D

--Cat, one of your MOD hostesses

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Cat, this is great! Congratulations to Theresa and Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gracie! Very different and beautiful card. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to be in the winners post with Gracie and Barbara. Congrats to you ladies on your lovely cards. Charmed I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete