FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Love that......Texture! Winners!

Thanks so much to all who played this week in my Love that.....Texture!  Challenge.  I learned some new ways to add texture to my cards.  I hope you did too!  The cards were so beautiful this week, and I enjoyed getting to see them.  Now for the hard part, my choices for this week's challenge, in no particular order are:

Stefka Beshkovska

I kept coming back to the wonderful texture of this gorgeous dragonfly!  Isn't it a beautiful addition to this stunning card!

Judy Woodland

I love the beautiful bouquet of flowers on this lovely textured wood grain background.....so lovely!

Carole Renneker
Birthday Love
I love how she used the debossed side and filled it in with tiny glass beads.....genius!  And, the rope is an added bonus.

You have all been a great inspiration to me this week, and I thank you!  Please check back with us tomorrow for another fun challenge!

Happy Stamping,
Sharyn

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Carole! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... I pushed publish before giving some love to Stefka and Judy...sorry, Ladies! Loves your cards too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete