FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Marvelous Minis Winners

Hi everyone!  I'm so sorry I didn't leave comments on everyones' blogs this week.  My mom was admitted to our local Hospice Inpatient house last Tuesday night and just passed away last evening, so I've been a little distracted.  I did look at everyone's entries today, though, and was SO impressed.  Why did you have to make it so hard to choose a winner - especially on prize week??  So... here are three of my favorites plus one! :)

First is this fun set of cards by Carole Renneker - I really like how she used the Gina K Thank You Label on all the different colors of cardstock!



Next is the amazing set of cards by Nancy.  Aren't they so fun??  I love the pop of black and the masking!


And Judy created this sweet little girl that can't help but make me smile.


And now this week's winner!!

Carol Longacre made this sweet card that tugged at my heartstrings.  I love the polka dot ribbon and that sentiment is SO perfect for a little card.  Carol you can contact Lee at grizzlys4@yahoo.com to give her your info for your $50 gift certificate from Gina K Designs.  Happy shopping! 


Thanks so much for playing along everyone!  Watch the blog for tomorrow's challenge and invite your friends to join in!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge! LOTS of entries, wow! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners!!! Awesome entries and adorable little minis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tricia!! Congrats to Carol...have fun spending that GC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I'm doing the happy dance over here after seeing my card in lights! Thanks everyone for making this day a great one! Woot! Congrats to all of the winners who made such great minis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the midst of my excitement, I forgot to mention my sincere sympathy on your mother's passing. I know this is such a sad time for you. Sending ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete