FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shadow Stamping....Winners!

Hello!
A big thank you to everyone who participated in my 'Shadow Stamping' challenge.
It's been so much fun, seeing all of your beautiful creations,
and so hard to choose the winners!



#1 - Esther - shadow stamped a magnificent horse.
What I loved about this, was that the shadow seemed to bring the image to life.
It's so realistic!  The jute is such a fun touch!  Thanks, Esther!




#2 - Judy I - oh my goodness, this is just such a beautiful design.
Those branches look to be blowing in the wind. Thank you Judy!




#3 - Barbara Campbell- You know, this one was just fun.  I loved all of the different colors, and 
the overall whimsy of the design. And, of course, there was that fun sentiment!
Thanks, Barbara!



I'm so inspired by each of you to try this technique again very soon,
and I wish you could have all  been winners!

Thanks again for participating!

Patti J.



Make sure to watch our Pinterest Board for the winners and other entries from our challenges. One of your cards may end up there! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my entry! It was a lot of fun playing along with the shadow stamping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer! I just checked on the new challenge and discovered mine was one of the chosen cards for last week's challenge. So exciting for me.

    ReplyDelete