FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Fruitful Harvest ~ And A Special Prize!!!!


Ohhh yeah!!!  Are you all as excited about Fall and Winter arriving soon like I am???  Ok, you are probably NOT nearly as excited as me!  LOL  Cooler weather....various harvests....chilly nights (btw we've already had lows in the 40's up here on the mountain!  ;) ).

Sooooo......how about a Fruitful Harvest challenge?!?!





This card is actually a SNEAK PEEK of the new Gina K Designs Stamp TV Kit that is released tomorrow!!!!  Oh yeah.....I am soooo in love with the kit!!!!  You can see it HERE when it goes up in the store tomorrow!!!  And come to Stamp TV to join in the Release Party HERE tomorrow night at 7 pm Central!!!!

Meanwhile......the challenge is.......to use something with a Fruit or Harvest theme!!!!  That's it...simple and fun and delicious!!!!

The prize this week is this ENTIRE Stamp TV Kit!!!!!  

From me!!!!  It's my way of saying THANK YOU so much for making our Mod Squad Challenge Blog so much fun and inspiring us with sharing your amazing creations and playing along!!!!!


  • Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
  • You may use any vendors/products.
  • The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
  • All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
  • Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
  • The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.
~ Lee ~
 

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh sooooo Generous! Okay I am with you here, love the Fall, sick of summer, bring on the cooler temps and less traffic...However, YOU may still keep all of the snow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh THUD!!!!!! Oh please let me feel up to playing!!!! What a generous lady you are! I think I can I think I can, I think I can....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!! I might have to try playing this time! It's been a LONG time since I stamped and shared for a challenge, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lee, you rock!!! Will definetely play along! By the way, did I miss the winner post? Couldn't find it anywhere... Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!!! Looks like a wonderful release about to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. This is a great challenge to get in to the mood of fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Lee! What a great prize this week! I am going to do my best to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, I tooked my time to design my card, but I was able to link it up today! Pheew, just in time! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun challenge and oh so generous goodie basket for the lucky winner. Thank you Mod Squad and good luck ladies!

    ReplyDelete