FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Masculine Birthday!




Hi everyone! Welcome to the Mod Squad challenge! I’m happy to be hosting this week! It’s been a while since I’ve hosted and I’m excited to be back! This is going to be a really fun and easy challenge this week!
This week, I want the challenge to focus on the men in your life! Let’s make a masculine themed birthday card. I want to see how many varieties you can come up with. Here is my sample:


The supplies I used for this card are:
The Gina K Designs supplies I used to make this card are:

- Gina K Designs “Poster Board Sentiment”s stamp set by Becky Oehlers.
- Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock in 80 lb. Layering Weight Ivory, Dark Chocolate and Kraft.
- Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Color Companions Premium Dye Ink in Dark Chocolate.
- Pearls from Michael's.

So…..think about the special guys in your life and make a masculine birthday card with one of them in mind. It can be a boy, a teenager or your favorite man! I can’t wait to see what you create!
The prize for the challenge is……a $25 GINA K DESIGNS GIFT CERTIFICATE!
Here are a few rules to the challenge:
  • Please create a new card/project for each challenge.
  • You may use any vendors/products.
  • The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.
  • All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.
  • Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.
  • The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.
  • Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for playing along!

Seanie

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great challenge! Good motivation to make some masculine cards that we don't often do! Just linked up my card (navy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the birthday part! I will go back and create again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fun card to make. Don't often get an idea for a masculine birthday card, so I'm happy that one came to me! (Young at Heart). Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful challenge Seanie, I love your card! I see you have really wonderful entries in this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration and challenge! Awesome masculine card.

    ReplyDelete