FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pretty Pieces Winners


What a gallery full of paper pieced goodness you gave me to look through!  Thank you!!!  I narrowed it down to ten to start with, but I figured I'd better get a little closer to the 3 I was supposed to choose, so I went with four... : )

First is this fun card by Myrna - Isn't this frog adorable in his paper pieced Hawaiian shirt???



Next is this easy to mail card by Lisa.  I love the clean lines!!



And then there is this gorgeous card by Sally... Purple butterflies... SWOON!!



And now this week's winner!!

Ceal paper pieced this snazzy outfit!  I am pretty sure that I need a striped dress like that.  And the glittery orange belt??  Wonderful!!  Ceal you can contact Lee at grizzlys4@yahoo.com to give her your info for your $50 gift certificate from Gina K Designs.  Happy shopping! 



Thanks so much for playing along everyone!  Watch the blog for tomorrow's challenge and invite your friends to join in!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking one of my cards for the top picks. These are always fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job everyone, congrats to you all and for Ceal's win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. Love them all Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete