FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Winner for the Coastal Inspiration Challenge!


Hi friends!  Thanks so much for playing along with my Coastal Inspiration challenge!  Living so far away from the beach, it was a treat to see so many coastal creations!  :-)

There were so many beautiful entries, but here are just a few of our favorites...



 

This beauty from Donna from Crafting By the Beach really caught my eye!  Just look at that fabulous cluster of shells and that gorgeous glitter!  Mmmm mmmmm!




I loved this card by Sylvia from Cards, Cookies, & Carrot Cake!  The sea shell wreath is just brilliant!


Dee's Mod Squad Challenge - Coastal inspiration 

Isn't this such a lovely scene that Dee created?  I love the shiny bottle!  :-)




And now, the winner of the $25 Gina K gift certificate goes to Graciellie from Graciellie Designs!


 
Isn't her card gorgeous?  I love the accordion style as well as the amazing texture she added!

Graciellie, please email me at JustGiveMeStamps@yahoo.com and I will get your prize out to you!  :-)


Thanks again for playing along with us!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for picking my card, I'm so thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally picked her card too! It was a BEAUTY! Thanks for the nod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gracielle, you made an awesome card! Enjoy your gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete