FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Holiday Card = Gift Card




Hi everyone! This is Karen. 
I'm hosting a challenge this week
 to get you creating Holiday Cards.
***
This is the first Wednesday of the month, 
and that means we have a 
Gift Card From Gina K. Designs 
up for the Prize!

 My Challenge to you is:
 Holiday Card ( Any Holiday )
You must use Vellum &
 Acetate or Clear Plastic Sheets
 for crafting.
***
I Can't wait to see what you all come up with. 
***
I have two cards for you. 
First is a card from a new set
over at Gina K Designs, by Theresa Momber
"Always Autumn"

I also used papers and embellishments 
from the new StampTv Kit
"The Simple Things"
 available at 
http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com
I used Velum for the sentiment, & clear
 plastic sheets for crafting, for there card base.
***
The second card I have is a winter card.
Again I used plastic sheets for crafting, and velum. 


On this one I used another set by Theresa Momber 
" Let It Snow"
I just love that cute little Snowman.
Ok…. Time to create.
 I can't wait to see your creations, 
remember, there is a $ 50.00
Gift Card to Gina K Designs
for the Winner!!!  

Ok, here are the rules:

-Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

-You may use any vendors/products.

-The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.

-All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.

-Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.

-The Mod Squad challenges are open until the following Monday night so we have time to choose and post winners.

-Winners will be chosen from among the entries submitted in time.











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I really love the snowman one a lot! I think I might have some acetate stashed away that I can use to play along this week. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, your cards are just stunning with the use of vellum and acetate! I love those richly colored pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete