FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Holiday Card=Gift Card Challenge Winners!!!

Goodness, 

 You all made this difficult on me.  First of all, I want to Thank All of You that joined in this week for my challenge. It was wonderful seeing all the fabulous creations in the gallery. 

Here are a few cards that I really Love…. In no particular order

   First is this beautiful card by Carol L.  I really like the non traditional colors, and how the velum & acetate was used. 
   

and Look at this card by:
Cards, Cookies, & Carrot Cake
I love the poinsettia made from the velum 

This card is another one of my favorites. This creation is by Angie Schmidt. I really love the simplicity and how she used the velum & acetate.



and For the Winner of the $50.00 Gift card From Gina K Designs is This Beauty by:  Dee Ernshaw.  She created such a pretty scene & I also love how she used the velum & acetate. 




Congratulations Dee, Please email Lee at: 

grizzlys4@yahoo.com she will need your Snail Mail to get 

your Gift to you. Thank You all for showing us your great 
creations!!! I truly wish I could have picked a few more, because there were some many pretty card. Hope you all have a great day and until next time.. HUGS.   Karen Hightower

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful choices! I just realized the Challenge was vellum AND acetate, opposite! Congrats to the winners, gorgeous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your fabulous winning card Dee! It's gorgeous! Thanks too for the shout-out along with Sylvia and Angie! I'm truly honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Dee on your win with that gorgeous creation! Also Congrats to the other two ladies ! Karen thanks for picking my card! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete