FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mod Squad - Word Challenge - Holiday


Hello, everyone, Sharyn here!  I was so happy when Lee contacted me and asked if I would like to host at Mod Squad again.  So, let's get started!   This week I would like to do a Word Challenge, and the word is Holiday!  As you can see, my card is all about Halloween.  I have three grandsons, so I had to make three cards.  One is posted for you here, but you will have to visit my blog to see the other two.  You only need to make one card, and you can use any holiday that you like.  If you need a card for Thanksgiving or you want to get ahead start on Christmas, then feel free to do those. Anything that is holiday related is fair game!

Here's my card

I don't make very many Halloween cards so my supplies are limited.  Some time ago I bought the cutest stamp set from Gina K. Designs called Wicked.  I always seem to reach for it when I need something for Halloween.  Don't you just love these spiders!

The Recipe:
Gina K. Designs Wicked stamps
GKD Spooktacular You! patterned paper
Doodlebug Ghouls & Goodies patterned paper
Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles Large
Reverse Confetti Stars Pretty Panels
Doodlebug Black & White baker's twine
GKD Black Onyx button

So, put on your thinking caps and see what you can come up with that is Holiday!  I can't wait to see how you are inspired!

Some quick reminders:

-Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

-You may use any vendors/products.

-Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning to our Pinterest Board, you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.


Sharyn

7 comments:

  1. Great challenge and Great Halloween card...and yes those spiders are cute!!! Congrats on hosting again!!! Hope to find time to join you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Challenge Sharyn. Your card is so cute. Can't wait to see all your entries. Have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge, and Sharyn - your spiders and stars card is as cute as can be! I love all those festive Halloween colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See Sharyn, I told you that you motivated me! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete