FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Simply Stripes Spotlight Seven

WOW!  You all made it hard for me!  Every one of the cards could be a spotlight card!

Here are the seven I chose for this week...


A gorgeous primitive card by Lisa with background stripes.


Cute stripes and even cuter background embossing by Lois


A simple sunflower card with perfect mats by Misti


An ORANGE card with stripes by Dawn - perfect for fall!


Some diagonal stripes that make me think of a candy shop by Shona


Brightly colored stripes by Ceal -- So happy!!


Stripes and paper piecing by Sharon - a wonderful combo!

Thanks so much for playing along this week!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for the next challenge!!!

2 comments:

  1. All of these are Fantastic. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for spotlighting my card in your Simply Stripes challenge! It was a fun challenge with so many beautiful entries. Your inspiration card was adorable!

    ReplyDelete