FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Word Challenge - Holiday - Winners!

Oh, my goodness, this week's cards were extraordinary!  I have so enjoyed looking through all of your blogs and your wonderful creations.  Thanks so much to all who entered this week, and thanks to Lee for asking me to host.  I have had such a good time.  Now on to the hard part of the job.....picking the winners.  In my eyes you are all winners, but I had to makes some choices.  I narrowed it down to four and these are in no particular order.  Here we go:

The first card is from Liz Smith (Colour Kitty).  I love the design, the fun image and her beautiful coloring!


The second card is from Jacee.  For someone who doesn't like to make Christmas cards, this is a beauty!  I love the scalloped edges, the beautiful colors and those snazzy stockings.

The third card is from Tammie Edgerton.  How can you not smile when you look at this image!  Her coloring is so beautiful.

The fourth card is from Lisa Babitz.  I love the design of her card and the beautiful nativity.....great colors too!

Check back with us tomorrow for another fun challenge!

 Make sure to watch our Pinterest Board for the winners and other entries from our challenges. One of your cards may end up there! 

Happy Stamping,
Sharyn


3 comments:

  1. Awe thank you! I am so flattered that you enjoyed my card so much. I have to say it is one of my favorites too. Congrats to all the other ladies! There are some smashing cards up there girls. Hugs! Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners - these cards are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete