FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

In The Pink Winners!!!!!

From Millan.Net

Well Ohhhh Myyyyy Laaaands!!!!!!!   This has to be the PRETTIEST pink thumbnail gallery EVER!!!!  You all are so amazing, and so giving and very, very special....don't ever forget that!!!!  What was I thinking have a pink challenge and then expecting to be able to choose winners?????

From Millan.Net

Seriously!!!  I do sooo love them all and I love the spirit and love behind each and every card!!!!  But I forced myself to choose only 3....because if I didn't stop at 3 I'd just choose them all!!!

So here are the amazing winners......

Judy with this gorgeous watercoloring....




Gracielle with these beautiful metallic flowers.....



Cindy with this exquisitely detailed floral beauty.......


And the winner is..... Cindy Horvath.....  please e-mail me so I can get that $50 Gina K Designs gift certificate to you!!!!!

Thank you ALLLLL so much for playing along with us!!!  We so enjoy you and your amazing cards and appreciate you all for playing along with us!!!!  This month is especially meaningful for encouragement and card-giving to bring smiles and hugs!!!  And you all make such a difference for so many people by this kindness!!!  Sending you all Crafty Hugs!!!!!

~ Lee ~

5 comments:

  1. How totally cool! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lee for picking my card! I thank you for all your kind words about Us participants. I enjoy this Challenge a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks! Congrats to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone. Those cards you created are all amazing! Enjoy shopping Cindy! That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, ladies, beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete