FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Thursday, October 30, 2014

It's A Blue Christmas!!!


One of our own isn't feeling well....so we're a bit late with the challenge.  But no worries....I've got one for you that's FESTIVE and FUN!!!!!!

It's my FAVORITE time of year!!!!  Holiday time!!!!  Now we will have several different holiday challenges over the next couple of months.....but I'm kicking them off with this:


From Millan.Net

Yep.....Blue Christmas!!!!! 


 Stamps: Winter Cheer STV Kit
Paper: GKD Pure Luxury White, Ocean Mist
Ink: GKD Black Onyx
Accessories: GKD Twine; Spellbinders Dies; Twill; Pearls; EF


I made this card with our newest Stamp TV Kit - Winter Cheer!!!!  Yep....you know it's a fave of mine!!!  I love blue and white Christmas cards....and pearls....and dainty....and layers.....and yep!  LOL  So....get creative with it....have fun....and show off some Blue Christmas designs!!! 

A prize.....let's see.....a Grab Bag of holiday stamping goodies.  I promise it will be a good one!  ;)


-Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

-You may use any vendors/products.

-Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning to our Pinterest Board, you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.



~ Lee ~ 


 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be singing Elvis all day long....so thanks for that! lol Pretty card, loving all those pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this challenge! I just added my aqua blue card! Thanks for sharing your stunning, elegant card!!!

    ReplyDelete