FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's My Favorite Winner

Well, this is so hard!!!! I can honestly say that I loved every single one of the cards you guys showed me this week. Guess it's because if it's your favorite, you can't go wrong. It's so hard to chose, but chose I must, so here are some of MY favorites. I couldn't pick just 3, so here are 4 that I really liked:

First up is Donna's beautiful card. She is the Queen of Layering, and she has outdone herself here. I love all the patterns and texture, and her tree is just so festive!


Next we have Angie's GORGEOUS card. I love how she used non-traditional colors on a Christmas card, it works so well here!! The beautiful card base just sets off the focal image too. Stunning!!!

And now we have Lisa's card. I love the layout, her warm colors, and the rustic country feel. Her basket of snowmen image is colored perfectly. I think this card is just so well done and classy.

Lastly we go to Barb's gorgeous creation. I love her winter sky, the snowdrifts, the red birds, well just everything. She has really achieved the look she was going for!!! You are the WINNER, Barb. Well done!!!

So, Barb, I will be sending you a grab bag of goodies from my craft room. Congratulations on making such a beautiful creation!!! You certainly deserve to win!!

Thanks to all of you for playing along with me this week. And stay tuned tomorrow for a fun, new challenge. Have a happy day!!!!
judy

4 comments:

  1. Oh and what beauties you have picked, thanks for including mine in that creative group, YOWZA! I would have picked Barb's too, I {heart} me some Red Cardinals! Great Challenge, Judy! And I hope you know that YOU are one of my most favorites! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It must have been so hard to choose a winner. So much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a nice way to start the day. There were so many entries that were amazing, that I am so very proud to be chosen at all. Thank you Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All did a wonderful job on their favorite kind of card to do. I can see where it was a difficult decision.

    ReplyDelete