FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tag it Winner!!

Boy! I got so busy with Gina K Design Release Party this week and Halloween family party stuff I completely forgot to pick my winners! Forgive me? AND it is sooo hard to do, because they all are so excellent! BUT, after much agony, I have 3 winners!

Third Place:

Lisa Babitz!


I just love every bit of it! The warm colors, and those leaves look real!!

















Second Place:

Barbara Campbell!!


What's not to love about this? The copper leaves...and that rafia ribbon, which yall KNOW I LOVE! :D

















AND finally, First Place goes to..............:

Karen McAlpine


I absolutely love this! From the colors Karen used to that scrumptous sheer ribbon!


















This wasnt a prize week, but I'd love to send our First Place winner a little something from my craft room! Just send me an email at ckat41@gmail.com and Ill get a little something in the mail for ya!

Thanks again to all of you for playing along! Cant wait to see what all you do this week with the challenge too!

Cat

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!! I really enjoyed making this tag -layering all the stamps and adding the big bow. That ribbon is a sheer that I buy at JoAnn Fabrics. I will email you now. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete