FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Who's Got the Button Winners!

Hi everyone!  It was a quiet week for entries since I put up the post late, but, WOW, you all made some beautiful cards!  Here's just a few...

First is Lisa's card - I really like how clean and classy her layers are, and the wooden button fits in so well with her theme.


Next we have Dawn S. with this bright and fun design...  I like how she pulled the circle shape from the button into the rest of her design with the enamel dots.



Finally, our winner this week is Theresa with this adorable card.  She used the button as a wheel for her wheelbarrow.  TOO cute!!


Theresa, if you'll email me at thestampersstitches at gmail.com and give me your mailing address I'll put some goodies in the mail to you!

Thanks so much for playing everyone!  We'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for selecting my card as the winner.. Doing a Happy Dance!

    ReplyDelete