FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Grandma's Attic Winners!!!

Good Afternoon!  Hope you all haven't been waiting too long, I had to work.  But here I am to announce the WINNERS of the Grandma's Attic Challenge.

I loved all of the entries, thanks so much for playing along, I hope you found the Challenge FUN!  I think I have to pick 3 outstanding entries and 1 winner....so many choices!

First up is the beautiful entry from Lisa, don't you just love the rustic feel of her folded doily tree?

 
Next we have this stunning blue and silver creation from Sharyn, fantastic feathers!
 
 
 
Next we have this sweet, sweet creation from Judy, such cuties!
 
 
 
 
And now for the WINNER of the Challenge.......drum roll please, rat a tat tat, rat a tat tat........
 
SYLVIA!!!
 
 
What can I say I'm a sucker for a tag.....and this is one glorious creation!!!  Please email Lee so she can get that $50 Gina K Designs Gift Certificate to you!
 
THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING ALONG!  I enjoyed Hosting this Challenge!  Stay tuned tomorrow for a brand new Challenge!
 

 






5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners. Great doily art for this challenge and I was loving all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna for loving my tag and choosing it as a winner, great birthday surprise! There were so many beautiful entries in this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card as one of the top four. I haven't won anywhere in a while, so it was a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Beautiful cards.. :)

    ReplyDelete