FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tag Time Winners!!!

Hi Everyone! Hope you all are have a great day! 

Wanted to announce the Winners of Tag Time challenge. 
 There were so many wonderful tags to choose from. 
Who ever receives your tags will be so happy, because they are all fabulous! 
I Just Want to Thank You All for Playing Along This Week!

First up I have Crafting By The Beach - Entry # 9
  Donna, I really like this folded technique. I Love tags and these are wonderful!
*******

Next I have this Fun & Elegant tag by:  I Played With Paper Today Entry # 18
Lisa, I love the background and your tree with the polka dot circles stamped all over it. 
*******
Oh and If ya'll forgot there are Prizes this week!
 One for each Winner!

So My Big Prize Winner is…

Higgledy Piggledy Crafts -
         This is Sharon's Wonderful Reusable Tag! 
I Love that you can change the little To & From out on the inside & reuse it! 
Wonderful Tag!

Congratulations Ladies! Please send your snail mail address to 
grizzlys4@yahoo.com
Thank You all for playing along with me this week! 
Check back tomorrow to see the New Challenge!
Hugs :)






   








3 comments:

  1. Aw Shucks! Thanks so much Karen! I am totally addicted to making tags....TOTALLY! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen. You made my day. Such a compliment coming from someone whose cards are top dog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all. Your tags are absolutely wonderful! I wish I had been able to play as it looks like it was great fun! But I did enjoy seeing all the tags completed for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete