FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Music of Christmas Challenge


Hi everyone!  Welcome to this week's Mod Squad Challenge!!



One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the music.  I start listening to it as SOON as my family will let me, and I sing "Deck the Halls" for the whole year! :)  So our challenge for this week is to use music on your card.  You can use a musical stamp like I did, or use a piece of sheet music as background paper, or stamp a sentiment that is part of a Christmas song, or even just make a card inspired by a Christmas carol, as long as you tell me which one!

For my card I used lots of pieces from the current Winter Cheer Stamp TV Kit, along with some Red Hot, Pine and Charcoal Brown Ink.

-Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

-You may use any vendors/products.

-The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.

-All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up.

-Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.

I can't see what you'll create!





5 comments:

  1. LOVE your card! Perfect Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I don't think anyone has pinned to the Pinterest Board in quite awhile....

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card and wonderful challenge :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I will be able to join but I must say I do love your card sample. Great design and great challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mentioned that too before to Lee that I thought many of the cards which were winners did not make the board like they should have. I thought each week they were to be posted there. I know one of mine is not up there or at least was not the last time I looked. I am waiting to hear who won last week's challenge too!

    ReplyDelete