FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Timed Challenge! One layer card.

Hello everyone! Joyce here hosting my very first challenge here on the Mmod Squad blog! Woohoo!  I'm so excited to be bringing you today's challenge!
My challenge is to get your timer ready and make a one layer card and let us know how long it took you to make.  The quicker the better!  My card took me 4.57 seconds, I think I did pretty well for just under 5 minutes.  I was thinking of a friend who loves purple when I was making the card so it came together rather quickly.  

I used this months StampTV kit and added purple twine.  
I colored the image with spectrum noir markers. 

Prize: 
A GinaK prize pack with some extra goodies added.  

-Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

-You may use any vendors/products.

-The host/hostess will choose 3 winners.

-All 3 cards will be pinned to our Mod Squad Challenge Blog Pinterest Board (follow the link on the right column) and when there is a craft prize the host/hostess will choose one from among those 3 winning cards. The winners will be announced in a separate post that will go up on Tuesdays before the next challenge post goes up. Any winners of craft prizes have 1 week to respond to claim the prize. Prizes that are unclaimed will be offered again on another challenge.

-Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun challenge. I might have to work with this if time permits later this week. I am sick of cleaning anyway! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't think I can beat 4.57 seconds but I'll give it a try! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4.57 seconds! There's no beating that! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was not easy for me... I realize now just how slow I am!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great challenge, super cute sample card!

    ReplyDelete