FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Frosty The Snowman Challenge Winner!!!!!



Oh My SNOWMEN!!!!!!!

Soooo many adorably sweet cards!!!!  You all rocked it amazingly!!!!  I know I had the hardest time choosing a winner!!!  That's why I'm only posting the winner of the prize....I just could not decide on how many to post and which ones.....it was difficult enough choosing one prize winner!!!   Thank you all for playing along!!!  I LOVE this gallery here!!  And we had some very rough news for our family, I'm so sorry I didn't get to comment on your cards.....but please know each and every one is so appreciated and just wonderful!!!

So......our $50 GKD gift certificate prize winner is Lisa Babitz with this ahhhhhhmazing snowman and cloth tree!!!!


Congrats Lisa!!!  This is one SUPER darling card!!!!  Please send me an email so I can get your gift certificate sent out to you!!!!  

~ Lee ~

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh loved this one, Lisa.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee, for choosing my card as the winner this week. There were so many beautiful cards entered. I am sorry that you and your family are dealing with rough news; you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lisa!! What a super cute and fun card, and I just L.O.V.E. that burlap-wrapped tree trunk! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a creative card, Lisa! Congrat's!!!

    ReplyDelete