FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Frosty the Snowman!!!!


Ok...sing it with me.....ok not really.  LOL  But....this week's theme is of course......SNOWMEN!!!!





I used one of my favorite stamp sets again......the Winter Cheer Stamp TV Kit!!!!  Totally love it!!!!  I made a chocolatey night-time snow scene for my little snowman....a more masculine winter design that still let me put pearls and bling on it!!!  LOL  Pure Luxury cardstock in White, Dark Chocolate and Cherry Red.  Some GKD twine and embossing powder.  A little GKD snowflake brad embellie. Actually a pretty simple card....but wintry fun!!!

And today is the first Wednesday of the month...you know what that means!!!

The prize for this week is a $50 Gina K. Designs Gift Certificate!!!!!!!

So come on and get snowy!!!!

 -Please create a new card/project for each challenge.

-You may use any vendors/products.

-Our challenges may be combined with up to 4 other challenges, so to be eligible for any prizes and Pinning to our Pinterest Board, you can have a total of 5 challenges you've entered. We rely on the honor system so please be honest.



~ Lee ~ 



 

5 comments:

  1. I think I have a stamp for this challenge! Lol Snowmen are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the small print made my eyes fuzzy so i'm submitting #19 to replace #13 since it doesn't qualify.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so incredibly adorable! I love snow people!!! I'm sorry for being out of it. Today I found out that many subscribed blogs are still not coming into my in box. Trying to move them back into the in box now. Wish I could play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love..Love..Love snowman... Tall ones, skinny ones, short ones and even the round ones!! Thanks for an awesome challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love creating cards with snowmen?!! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete