FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Patterned Paper Winner!!!!


Good Evening Everyone!!!  The days are just flying by. 
I can't believe it's almost New Year's!!!
I want to Thank You All that played along, I know life is busy at this time of the year! 
Ok, Here are my top picks for this last Challenge! 
No certain order:
Donna Phelan with this wonderful background PP. I love the plaid...

Next:
Kathy Krug with this beautiful Patterned Paper Card. I love the colors on this.

Next:
Carol L. with this gorgeous pinecone background PP. I love the little red bird you added to the pp. 
Thank You all again for joining in this weeks challenge!!!
Check back tomorrow for a new challenge.  
Happy Stamping  :)  
 Karen!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh all so festive, thanks Karen! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout-out and spotlight on my pinecone card! Much appreciated ;)

    ReplyDelete