FEATURED VIDEOS

 

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Music of Christmas Top Three

Hi everyone!  Did you have a fantastic Thanksgiving???  I finally had time to sit down for a bit and look at all the cards you made for the challenge last week.  What a fantastic display of Christmas music!!  Here are a few of my favorites....


First this fun wreath by Lisa Babitz.  How smart to use the circle of treble clefs as the center of her wreath!!!


Next, Very Inky Fingers made this gorgeous silhouette Jingle Bells card.  I feel like I'm riding along with them!

And finally....


My top pick for this week is this gorgeous card by Ina.  Isn't that poinsettia rich??


Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!  Check back for the new challenge tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous choices, congrats to all....loved all the musical inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of the wonderful choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I love Ina's card so much. I didn't realize how much I needed that Spellbinder's poinsettia die. :) Congrat's Lisa and Ina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete